No more idle time for you. How to use your free time wisely…
- www.vocabulary.com – The quickest, most intelligent and fun way to improve your vocabulary.
- www.coursera.org – Coursera is an education company that partners with the top universities and organizations in the world to offer courses online for anyone to take, for free.
- www.spreeder.com – It’s a free online speed reading software designed to improve your reading speed and comprehension.
- www.ted.com – Watch videos of TED conferences which bring together the world’s most fascinating thinkers and doers, who are challenged to give the talk of their lives (in 18 minutes or less).
- www.howtodothings.com OR www.wikihow.com/Main-Page – Learn how to do anything with step-by-step instructions.
- www.freerice.com – Is a non-profit website run by the United Nations World Food Program. It’s essentially a vocab challenge that donates rice to the needy with every question you get right.
- www.stumbleupon.com – It is a discovery engine (a form of web search engine) that finds and recommends web content to its users. Its features allow users to discover and rate Web pages, photos, and videos that are personalized to their tastes and interests using peer-sourcing and social-networking principles.
- www.howstuffworks.com – A wholly owned subsidiary of Discovery Communications, is the award-winning source of credible, unbiased, and easy-to-understand explanations of how certain things actually work. From car engines to search engines, from cell phones to stem cells, and thousands of subjects in between, HowStuffWorks has it covered.
- www.goodreads.com – If you’re a bookish then visit this world’s largest site for readers and book recommendations. You can build your virtual bookshelf here.
- www.wikipedia.org – Contribute to this.
- www.poemhunter.com/poets – Read poems by classical poets.
- www.quora.com – >Follow interesting people and topics and write an answer on this site.
- www.todayifoundout.com – Learn some new and amazing facts every day.
What do you do during your free time? 20 Productive Ways to Use Your Free Time